Voluntary Savings Account
This is an additional savings account for clients who are already operating a Regular Savings Account. It gives clients the opportunity to save even as they pay back their loans.
- No minimum opening requirement
- Easy access to your account
- Payments can be made anywhere nationwide with our Pocket Money banking service
- Designed to make LAPO MfB clients save even as they pay back their loans.
- Expert financial advice available
- Duly completed application form
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Current utility bill
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver’s license, voter's card or international passport)
1. Q: Who can operate Voluntary Savings Account?
A: LAPO MfB clients accessing Regular loan
2. Q: How can one open and operate Voluntary Savings Account?
A: A Client Support Officer automatically opens a Voluntary Savings Account for a client that wants to access regular loans. The client can then begin to make weekly or monthly savings deposits depending on his or her repayment structure.