Savings Plan Account
At some point in time, every individual have projects to execute. LAPO MfB has designed Savings Plan Account for individuals and groups to save funds towards their specific projects for a specified period. The savings account will generate interest on your fund, while you plan your project.
- Minimum opening and operating balance is just N200
- Savings Plan Account can be opened at any LAPO MfB branch nationwide
- Very low entry balance
- Easy access to your account
- Payments can be made anywhere nationwide with our Pocket Money banking service
- You are able to secure and grow savings
- Available to individuals and groups
- Expert financial advice
- Duly completed application form
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Current utility bill
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver’s license, voter's card or international passport)
1. Q: Is the interest rate negotiable?
2. Q: Do I need a guarantor to open Savings Plan Account?
3. Q: What kind of identification do I need to open Savings Plan Account?
A: We accept any valid means of identification (see requirements)
4. Q: Where can I open and operate a Savings Plan Account?
A: You can open and operate Savings Plan Account at any LAPO MfB nationwide. Our Client Support Officers (CSO) will be glad to open one for you.