This savings account enables clients save money to meet future needs, emergencies and also encourage savings habit. The Individual Savings Account attracts interest on it overtime.
- Minimum opening and operating balance is N1,000
- Low entry balance
- Easy access to your account
- Payments can be made anywhere nationwide with our Pocket Money banking service
- Available to all individuals
- Expert financial advice available
- Duly completed application form
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Current utility bill
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver’s license, voter's card or international passport)
1. Q: How do I open Individual Savings Account?
A: To open an Individual Savings Account, you need to fill out the account opening form, bring 2 recent passport-size photographs, utility bill and a valid means of identification to any LAPO MfB branch closest to you.
2. Q: Do I need a guarantor to open Individual Savings account?
3. Q: Who can operate an Individual Saving Account?
A: Anybody can operate the account