Festival Savings Account
At LAPO MfB, we recognize your need to start saving now for future investments. Festival Savings Account is designed to give clients the opportunity to save money for increasing their stock for sale during business boom associated with celebrations such as Christmas, Easter, New Year Day, Ramadan, Sallah, etc.
Festival Savings Account also enables clients accumulate money for domestic expenses during festive periods.
- Available to individuals and groups
- Very low entry balance
- Easy access to your account
- Allows you save money for stock increase intended for sale during festive periods.
- Duly completed application form
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Current utility bill
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver’s license, voter's card or international passport)
1. Q: What kind of identification do I need to open a Festival Savings Account?
A: We accept any valid means of identification (see requirement)
2. Q: Do I need a guarantor to open Festival Savings Account?
3. Q: How do I open Festval Savings Account?
A: To open a Festival Savings Account, you need to fill out the account opening form, bring 2 recent passport-size photographs, utility bill and a valid means of identification to any LAPO MfB branch closest to you.
4. Q: Where can I open and operate Festival Savings Account?
A: You can open and operate Festival Savings Account at any branch of LAPO MfB nationwide. Our Client Support Officers (CSO) will be glad to open one for you.