LAPO Microfinance Bank in partnership with D.light designed a soft loan scheme to provide clients a more convenient and safe lighting (solar power lanterns) alternative that positively impacts their environment. D.light solar is a lightweight, durable and versatile lantern for every home.
- Facility amount: N6,200
- Methodology: Individual
- Duration: 3 months
- Grace period: 1 week
- No collateral
- Flexible repayment structure
- Clean and renewable energy for a healthy environment
- Free replacement warranty
- Mobile charging
- Money saved everyday as you spend less on kerosene and mobile charging
- Expert financial advice available
- Savings account with LAPO MfB
- Duly completed application form
- 2 guarantors
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Current utility bill
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver's license, voter's card, international passport)
1. Q: Can I be a retailer of this product?
A: Yes. You can.
2. Q: Does this solar lantern come with a warranty?
A: Yes. The lantern comes with a 2 year warranty
3. Q: How can I access the solar lantern?
A: You can access the lantern by visiting any of our branches closest to you.