Regular Savings is a very flexible and convenient savings account designed for clients to make savings on a regular basis.
- Account minimum operating balance of N1, 000
- Payments can be made anywhere nationwide with our Pocket Money banking service
- Easy access to your account
- Expert financial advice available
- Duly completed application form
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Current utility bill
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver’s license, voter's card or international passport)
1. Q: How do I open a Regular Savings Account?
A: To open a Regular Savings account, you need to fill out the account opening form, bring 2 recent passport-size photographs, utility bill and a valid means of identification along to LAPO MfB branch closest to you.
2. Q: Who can operate a Regular Saving Account?
A: Anybody can operate the account.
3. Q: Where can I open Regular Savings Account?
A: You can open Regular Savings Account at any LAPO MfB branch nationwide. Our Client Support Officers (CSO) will be glad to open one for you.
4. Q: Do I need a guarantor to open a Regular Savings Account?