My Pikin Savings Account
Saving money for your child’s future is as important as raising them well. My Pikin is a savings account designed to provide clients the opportunity to save towards the welfare of their children/dependents. With opening balance as little as N200, the savings account allows you secure child’s future till he/she attains adulthood.
- Account opening with N200 (minimum)
- Competitive interest rate
- A chance for your child to win LAPO MfB Scholarship
- Convenient and easy withdrawal anytime, anywhere nationwide
- Payments can be made anywhere nationwide with our Pocket Money banking service
- Very low entry balance
- Easy access to your account
- Secured future for your child
- Available to Groups and Individuals
- Expert financial advice
- Duly completed application form
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Current utility bill
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver’s license, voter's card or international passport)
1. Q: Do I need a guarantor to open My Pikin Savings Account?
2. Q: Where do I open My Pikin Savings Account?
A: You can open My Pikin Savings Account at any LAPO MfB branch nationwide. Our Client Support Officers (CSO) will be glad to open one for you.
3. Q: Who operates My Pikin Savings Account?
A: The parent/guardian opens and operates My Pikin Savings Account