LAPO Microfinance Bank, in partnership with Oando designed this loan product to provide its clients and prospects with a cooking stove that offers a cleaner alternative to kerosene and coal. O-GAS is an efficient, affordable and sustainable 3kg cooking stove that comes with a cylinder, a burner and gas. The loan is available to clients and prospects of LAPO MfB for consumption and retail.
- Facility amount: N5,540 (minimum) to N500,000 (maximum)
- Methodology: Individual and Group
- Duration: 3 months to 1 year
- Grace period: 2 weeks to 1 month
- No collateral
- Access to fund to own 3kg cooking stove
- Cleaner environment
- Flexible repayment structure
- Low interest rate
- Must open a savings account with LAPO MfB
- Duly completed application form
- 2 guarantors
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Current utility bill
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver’s license, voter's card or international passport)
1. Q: How do I access this product?
A: Visit any of our branch closest to you
2. Q: Can I be a distributor?
3. Q: What is the size of the O-GAS cylinder?
A: The size of the O-GAS cylinder is 3kg. It also comes with a burner.
4. Q: Where can I refill my O-GAS cylinder?
A: You can easily refill the O-GAS cylinder at any Oando filling station closest to you.
5. Q: Does it come with a burner?